Sunday, June 3, 2007

Alive

Yep, alive and blogging again.

I have a new laptop and hope I can manage to upload pictures without loading some different software.

I've had a bit of a stressful few weeks. My littlest had to have dental surgery (she's 3) to have 2 caps put in. It required for her to be put under. Mom does not deal well with that. But all is well and she has 2 shiny new teeth and no more pain. They think she just has thin enamel and they also sealed her teeth. Fun fun! They never tell you about this crap in Parent School..

Anyway I needed good mindless knitting for the waiting room. I managed to crank out a dishcloth. I think I'm going to start randomly working on these in hopes of actually getting Christmas Knitting done. My goodness I said that in JUNE folks. Be impressed!

My second Jaywalker in the RSC yarn is going well, but ...I'm scared. Really scared. I don't think I'm going to have enough yarn. I grew up in Las Vegas and hate to gamble. I get nervous everytime I pick up the needles...

Here it is hanging out in the sunshine.

That's the other thing happening at our household. We are outside all the time. For those of us who live in the northern part of the US, we make SURE we enjoy every second of warmth given to us.

I hope you are all doing well!