Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School's On!

I've decided that I am going to win the lottery so I can be a professional student. It's gotta work, right?

This semester I'm taking (Che 104) Intro to Forensics and Intro to the New Testament (Rel 103) plus a 300 level Bio class on how to prepare research and paper. I'm taking the Chem class for fun because nothing I needed to graduate worked out for my schedule and I had to have so many credits to get my Financial Aid. The Religion class and the Bio class are both needed for graduation. It's going to be very strange to not take a Bio course with lab, but you do what you gotta do!

Classes started today and I think I'm going to enjoy both the 100 courses. Tomorrow I see what the heck the Bio course is going to be like. I'm scared to find out..I see mucho work ahead of me with that one! It's only 2 credits, but that doesn't mean they still can't have you write a paper a week!

I have a few hours between my classes so I have a little knitting time per day. I am working on my pair of Slippery Socks, one is done and I'm 1/2 down the leg. I put them on the shelf over winter break because I really needed mindless knitting. I finished a pair of socks for Abby, one sock for Val with the rest of the yarn waiting to be skeined plus a hat for Val, a tam I designed on the fly. Quite fun! I blocked it too big so I need to soak it and reblock.

It's late today and I need to get into the habit of going to bed earlier. Hopefully tomorrow I can manage some pictures of various things!