Sunday, April 13, 2008

Moment in the Sun



I know my neighbors think I'm insane. It's cloudy today but we had about 5 minutes of sun. I grabbed my camera and yarn and dashed outside. I quickly snapped pictures and can share my new purchases. :)

First is my ArtsyGal Yarn of the Month shipment for March. The base is tightly spun and sproingy. I love it, plus it's so pretty and different. I'm really trying to move out of my comfort zone on the sock yarns.
Second is Stone Barn Fibers in the Angela colorway. It's intense and so fun! This is from Loopy Ewe. If you've never shopped there, you really should. Sheri the owner is so sweet and it's nice to give business to a place with amazing customer service.
Third is Milk and Honey from Lisa Souza in sport weight. It's so yummy, very lush. I'm going to make a pair of socks from it as well.

I tried to take a completed pict of my Bartholomew socks but the sun is behind the clouds again. I really had like a 5 min window! So I hope you all appreciate these picts. ;) J/K