Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy/Sad


These make me happy. Jimmies just make me smile.



These make my husband happy. Peanut squares are cupcakes turned upside down, smeared on all sides but the bottom with frosting and then smashed up peanuts are dribbled all over.

This does not make me happy. I'm learning to live with it, but I still don't have to like it.


Seriously look at that mailbox! And we are supposed to get another 3 inches tonight. UGH. Stupid groundhog...

I want to change my advent calendar..or rather how the girls hang ornaments on it. Now we use straight pins, not the safest or easiest thing. Today I tried to use gold pony style beads..

They looked cute but it wasn't easy to hang things from them. I only sewed on 3, so it didn't take much for me to take them off. I'm now thinking of buttons..maybe small shank style buttons or even regular buttons. Not sure if I'll go gold, or maybe rainbow colors so they look like tree lights. I'll have to poke around the button aisle.

I've restarted A's spiral hat. Hopefully it will fit this time! I've also finished my 'O' cross stitch and have moved onto 'Y'! Yay me. :) Looks like it will actually be done by next Christmas. ;)

Hope you are all staying warm and being creative!