Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Startiitis!!

I want to cast on a gajillion projects! It's driving me crazy, I'm normally such a monogamist with the knitting!

Right now I have three things on the needles, which for me is unheard of.
First the Options Tank made from Rowan Linen Print. I scored this yarn when I went to the Cedarburg Strawberry Festival. Seriously, you know you are a knitter when you sniff out a yarn deal at the .Strawberry. Fest! It was a quilt/knit store that was phasing out the Knit side so they had a basket of 75% off yarn. The Linen Print was originally 9.50 a ball and I scored it for 1.30 !


I'm making it as a normal tank, not a racer back or halter. I have Knitting on the Edge requested at my library, so as soon as I get my hands on that I'll finish this up. It should be cute and it will have only cost 13 dollars. Yay!


I really like the way it's knitting up. Soft with great drape.
They also had some Dalegarn Falk yarn that I'd looked at so I ended up going back and buying this pile of lovelies...


for less than 20 dollars! It was 19.74 or somesuch. I couldn't walk away. There is a very cute zippered cardigan in the pattern book plus the cover hat is adorable.


Here is my Shibui sock in the Orchid colorway knit up in Monkey. I have finished the first sock and am on the heel flap of the second.

The third item is the Berliner sock. I plan on finishing up the second one after the Monkeys are done. Plus there are a few fun dishrag patterns I want to try out..and a Baby Surprise Jacket and and! Oi! :)

I almost have all the yarn to start the Drawstring Raglan. I'm hoping I can cast on this coming week or so. Yay.

Hope all is well on the knitting front with you!