Monday, May 14, 2007

8 Random Things

Eight random things

So Sandie (Stash-N-Stitch) tagged me!
But first: The rules!

1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these
rules.

3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

4: Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here you go! This is going to require a LOT of thinking.

#1. I bite my nails. I quit for over a year and started again this past winter. :P

#2. I'm watching Heros right now.

#3. 3musketeers is my favorite chocolate bar.

#4. I want an Infinity G25 so bad. For now I'll settle on my Odyssey minivan.

#5. My daughter plays on a soccer team called the Robins. I played on a soccer team named the Robins when I was 6. Too cool.

#6. Before I knit constantly, I used to read a bunch. Stephen King, Anne McCaffery to name 2.

#7. I love Harry Potter. But I almost don't want to read the final book. Because it's a FINAL book. Yuck. I don't want to give it up.

#8. I met my husband while playing rec volleyball. If you want to do it, you can. Whatever IT is, you just have to try.

I am tagging Cathy, Leah, Just A Knit Wit, Beth, Anne Nahm, Mini, Kerry and Peggy!
I hope you will all play along, but it is not mandatory. So if you really do not want to, do not feel obligated. It's just for fun and to help us get to know each other better.