Monday, March 31, 2008

Knit on

Hey,
Just had to share this. Isn't it hysterical?


And of course these!



Specs:
Pattern:
Embossed Leaves - Mona Schmidt in Favorite Socks from Interweave
Yarn: Socks That Rock Mediumweight in Jade
Needles: size 2
Started: March 10, 2008
Finished: March 26, 2008


Woohoo! That's two pairs of socks in March. Yay for me. :) Cuz well they are both FOR me. ;)

I have another FO to share.

Specs:
Pattern:
Fiber Trends Felted Clogs
Yarn: Cascade 220 in a Raspberry and a Raspberry Twist. I've no color the color ID
Needles: size 13
Started: March 27, 2008
Finished: March 31, 2008

Well it's an almost FO. I still need to felt them, but I've been doing laundry all day so the washer was actually in use!


Here's a picture to show pre-felt size. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get them felted. :) Sorry about the crappy rainy day light. I have a size 9 women's foot. These are the Women's medium sized. And don't fall over, but these are Christmas knits babeeee! Yep, they are for the MIL. Check off one gift! :D


And yep those are my Embossed leaves. They are THE most comfortable socks I've ever knit. I adore them. Now I'm on to knitting a ballband washrag from Mason Dixon just to fill some time. I don't want to start another pair of socks yet..since I'll be doing at least one next month (May) for the Pentathlon.

Whew, it's been an incredibly great knitting month...oh! And I have another FO. I finished the woven scarf I started. It's gorgeous, so soft. I'm letting my 4 year old wear it, but I can steal it back next winter and wear it more as a collar. Hmm must get pictures of it! So a total of 4? FOs. yay! :)

Hope you've been as productive. I think it has do to with me avoiding looking out the windows at the crap weather!