Monday, March 10, 2008

Yay! I'm baaaaack..

Did you miss me? :)

I've continued to keep up on what you are doing, but wasn't able to post pictures until now. So be prepared!

Here's my Misti from my birthday. Absolutely yummy.

My friends also gave me two hanks of Angora. I'm thinking fetching or something like that.

I used my birthday money to buy the Options set from Knitpicks. They are so LIGHT! I hadn't heard that about them. I haven't used them yet, but can't wait.

I am making the Misti into a woven scarf. I think it really shows off the colors.

It's so squishy and soft!

I also bought myself some Claudia Handpaint from the Loopy Ewe. It's called Peppermint Mocha. I LOVE it.


I finished one of my mom's jaywalkers made from Silkie STR. I finished a hat for my older daughter, only to find it fits my younger daughter. Ooops. At least it fits someone! I'll try to get some pictures of it.

I joined the Sock Pentathlon that started on Ravelry. We'll be knitting 5 pairs of socks during 08. The first is a gansey pattern. Very fun and cute.



I'm using STR Lover's Leap in medium weight. I goofed on the 2nd and 3rd diamond from the toe. I missed 2 rows of the pattern so they are smooshed together. Ooops.

You can see some of my birthday stitch markers too. It's so nice to have pretty ones!

Well that's a start. I still have some Cross Stitching to share, so I'll do that soon!