Tuesday, October 23, 2007

*tap tap* Is this thing still on?

Yes, I have been remiss at blogging. Life seems to come at me in chunks at a time, plus I need to get some rechargeable batteries for my camera. Which would be why no pictures!

Fall has, well, fallen here. It is beautiful and I think we are at the peak of our color. It's so lovely. I've been creating here and there. I made a witch costume for my eldest, finished the mystery baby knitting and am SO close to finishing mom's second Monkey sock. I haven't given the baby gift yet, so there will be photos to come! I have to get the sleeves for the Perfect Sweater blocked. Bad me, they just sit there in my work basket! Honestly I don't think it's cold enough for it quite yet.

Last night I ordered a color card for Telemark from KnitPicks. I'm am finally going to tackle the Equinox Yoke Pullover from Fall 2006 Interweave Knits. I've loved that pattern since the day I first saw it! Thank goodness for all that is Ravelery because there is no way I could ever have afforded to knit it with the yarn called for. It's so awesome to see how others have done it! If you aren't on Ravelry yet, get in line. It's worth the wait and it gets better every day since it's user input driven.



I'll let you know how it goes and hopefully have some photos too!