Saturday, October 27, 2007

Two FOs!

Yay for insomnia, kinda sorta...

I have two completed FOs!




Baby E's Sweater
Specs:
Pattern:
Raglan caridgan with Fully Fashioned Shaping from Debbie Bliss's Baby Knits for Beginners
Yarn: 2 hanks Blue Sky Alpaca's Organic Cotton in Pebble and 1 in Nut
Needles: size 7s
Started: September 2007
Finished: October 2007

And finally FINALLY my sweater!




Specs:
Pattern:
Perfect Sweater from Mason-Dixon Blog
Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers and to hell if I can remember how many skeins it took...
Needles: size 7s
Started: November 2006!
Finished: October 2007

Whew. This sucker almost took a year! I used the picot edge with the v neck option. I also used darts for the bust. It fits great and will be a wonderful addition to winter wear!

I used some of my McGyver knitting skills when seaming the sleeves..


Those, my knitting friends, are little girl hair clips. They work so well for 'pinning'.

I got my Telemark color card in the mail today, so I'm dreaming up what colors to use for the Equinox Sweater. Also this week the Rockin Sock Club shipment came! Wohooo. I love it and will use the pattern included, but no spoilers here yet.