Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hot weather and gloves?

back of hand

Actually they go together. Knitting gloves is a bit like knitting socks, portable and you see your progress quickly!


palm with thumb stitches on hold


I actually managed to get a rose to bloom! Yay!

The update on the 'cyst' is interesting. As mentioned it is IN my wrist, not protruding. Well this makes it odd. The doc said it most likely wasn't a cyst, but a 'mass'. Does this make other people shudder?
I'm having an MRI next week with dye.
Aren't you jealous?
Doc thinks it's a mass that's normally associated with tendonitis. What's the treatment for that? I honestly didn't ask. I had my 3 year old with me at the appointment, so was just trying to get in and out. Luckily next week at the MRI, I'll be childless. I have a follow up with the Doc the next week.
Here's to hoping it'll be solved easily!