Thursday, November 9, 2006

Early Friday Eye Candy....and SSS

My daughters were flower girls in my SILs wedding a few weeks ago. This shot was so sweet and I can't wait to see the professional ones. They posed so well!

Anyway as mentioned SSS has struck. How can that be? I'm on the foot for goodness sake's! I have maybe 2 1/2 more inches of SS and then the toe. And I LOVE the first one and want the pair so badly. :P
Maybe it's just the gorgeous weather we've had here, hasn't been entirely conducive to knitting. Instead the younger daughter and I hit the Zoo, including the mini-train and the carosel. Nice toasty 60 degrees and sunshine..but of course the forecast is for snow in the next two days. I swear the animals at the zoo were frolicking, they KNOW that was the last nice day until..ugh..next April? March if we're lucky?

I have Kitty Pi to bang out this weekend and then I think I'm going to tackle the Perfect Sweater from the Mason-Dixon Blog. I realized I don't have a sweater for myself and I'd like a simple classic one that won't break the bank. It calls for Cascade 220, can't get much more reasonable than that! And oooh the colors to choose from for Cascade! I love the Heathers, they are beautiful. Maybe a purple..or a chocolate brown..or or!

Hopefully my camera will be back soon and I'll have a nice pict of my completed (heaven help me) pair of socks!!!