Sunday, November 19, 2006

We perfectly go along...

Loki got his kitty reward and seems to love it. Now he just sits in the basket and watches me knitting my 'Perfect Sweater'.
I know, I know, there's nothing fun, no colorwork, not a cable or rib to even be found.


I;m plugging along in the SS. It really is a form of torture. You can mentailly shut off and let you eyes roam, but if I do that more than I should becuase I start doing things like splitting the yarn. I hate that. Anyway the fabric islovely and falling off the needles with grace..but I have no idea how long this is going to take. I cast this on on Nov 15th. I might have to branch out slightly and do a pair of socks on the side (shhe doen't let the swaeter know. I want her.I desire her, but want to be onthe top of my game when I'm with her}'
'