Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MeMe

A survey lifted from Kitten.

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?

"Why do so many of us object to purling? Is it because as children we were taught to knit first, and are then presented with purling as the second and more difficult step? Who knows? Who is willing to take an innocent child and teach it to purl first? You must admit it's the trickier of the two." Knitting with out Tears - Elizabeth Zimmermann

2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
Wall and window blind.

3. What'’s the last program you watched on tv?

Law and Order :CI as I type

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
11:15, actually 11:11. Not bad.

5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?

TV I'm watching, the tv in the other room and the hum of my laptop.

6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?

Went to my local Guild Meeting held at a college. It's a nice stroll on the campus.

7. What are you wearing?

Velour comfy jammy pants and a grey t shirt.

8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?

damn. I know I did but I can't recall.. this is going to drive me crazy.

9. When was the last time you laughed?

Tonight with my girlfriends at dinner. Lovely dinner talk with SAHMs about things like boobs, poop and diapers. Yay, that kind of stuff.

10. What's on the walls, in the room you'’re in right now? cheap print of victorians in the rain,
a 'Gobble til you Wobble' sign and a rag wreath.


11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Yes. I have a strange squirrel in my yard. He seems to have had a stroke or something. He tilts and falls over, but otherwise seems ok. I'm keeping away from him as are my kids in case it's rabies. It's a bit odd to watch a squirrel run away from you and get about 2 feet before floppin on his side.


12. What do you think about this meme?

random.

13. What'’s the last film you saw?

Flushed Away. Cute movie, the girls liked it.

14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?

get debt free, get family members debt free. set my family in a situation where money would not be a problem in the future. Not a billion dollar home, but a 400 k on that's paid off. Travel. Etc.

15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.

Knitting soothes me. It calms me and helps me feel more grounded and like I'm making a difference both physically and emotially. Cheesey yes, but true.

16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?

stop fast food chains from becoming such a part of people's lives.

19. What do you want your children'’s names to be, girl/boy?

I've named mine. Abigail Jane and Valerie Lynne

17. Do you like dancing?
No. I'm too uncomfortable and uptight. So I guess I drunk dance..but dont' drink much so it's a rarity.

18. George Bush?
disappointment but not surprise


20. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes. I lived in Panama for 2 years and would like to go somewhere else. UK or maybe Amsterdam.

21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
It's all ok. No, seriously, it's all going to be ok.

22. Who should do this meme?

Somone without something to fill their time for 15 mins. :)