Saturday, November 11, 2006

Socks That Rock!

As in 2 socks. A pair! A duo!
And an FO!
Mark that off the list. So I didn't finish in October, but then again I wasn't an 'official' participant of Socktoberfest. Next year!

Project: Blue Moon Sauvie Island
Materials: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock mediumweight
1 skein Cove Light
1 skein Rock My World
Needles: 2s - Crystal Palace, 1s (heel flap) Clovers
Began: October 24, 2006
Finished: November 11, 2006
Modifications: I co 64 as directed but decreased to 60 after the 4th chart. I chose the anatomically correct toes, which I adore.


And you KNOW you want to see the wrong side. If weren't that type of person, you sure wouldn't be reading knitting blogs, now would you? So here is the mandatory private side shot.

Sexy, hmm?

Ok so now onto Loki's Kitty Pi! And I'm going to continue to dream about what sweater I'm going to do for myself. I stumbled across this website, Black Water Abbey Yarn, thanks to Moth Dreams recent post. Their pullover patterns are to die for. I ordered a color card to mull further. Cables do sound like a serious possibility.

Any suggestions on yarn/patterns?