Thursday, January 11, 2007

FO and a Monkey!


The felted bag for the Guild yarn swap is officially an FO. I'm 95% happy with it. I couldn't find a cord I loved, but this one will do. I also wish the strap was more substantial, but I'll remember that for next time!
I want to make myself one this size. I have a smaller one, but you can NEVER have too many bags, right?
I do like the little touch I did with the blue glass beads. There's one one each side of the bag.


Now that I've finished that, I've been able to spend some time on my 'Monkey's. This is an amazing pattern, easy enough you don't get lost, difficult enough to keep your attention and darn right adorable when done!


I'm really digging the way the colors are coming out. I'll need to block it softly with a bit of steam, but the pattern shows up well when you have it on.
Off to do a heel flap!