Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Monkey FO!


Mark them as an FO for 2007! Monkeys are done, blocked and ready to ship off to a family friend. I seem to gift my socks alot. I had intended to keep these for myself, but figure I've tons of sock yarn in the stash and the family friend had quietly recommended a pair. So it is done.

The Monkey pattern is lovely, even though I had a tough patch in the second sock. It was my attention problem, or lack thereof, not the pattern! Be sure to check it out. Here's a close up.


Specs:
Pattern: Monkey from Knitty Winter 2006
Yarn: 1 skein Austermann Colorway holz (13)
Needles: Crystal Palace DPNS Size 2
Mods: Used Eye of the Partridge pattern for heel flap and Alina's Anatomical Toes from Blue Moon Fibers
Started: January 8, 2007
Finished: January 30, 2007