Friday, April 20, 2007

Are you a Follower?

Normally I consider myself independent. I like to do things my own way. But sometimes, just sometimes, things don't seem like they can be improved upon. And so I'm following where so many have gone before...

The Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in STR colorways Watermelon Tourmeline and Farmhouse.



Dude. It's addictive and gorgeous and just what I needed. The hubby's sock(s) and my sweater are repetitive as far as colors go. The Chevron? Nope, the colors are all over the place and work out in the end. I think that's the magic.



The other items will wait, after all it FINALLY hit 65 here in Milwaukee. I knit to have fun, and this is incredibly fun.


Check out the Flickr Group to see the Chevron scarf in a variety of colors. It's so inspiring!