Friday, April 13, 2007

Jack's Sweater - FO

Yay! I actually have an FO of my own.

I finished up Jack's sweater. I bought the buttons today and will get them on in a bit. I took this picture in Allison's style of the blue blog. It really shows it off better than flat on the floor.


Specs:
Pattern:
shawl-collared jacket from Baby knits for beginners by Debbie Bliss (a wonderful book)
Yarn: 2 hanks Blue Sky Alpaca's Cotton in Sky, 1 hank in Drift
Needles: size 7 Clover 14" straights
Started: March 10, 2007
Finished: April 12, 2007

I turned the heel of the 1st Trekking sock. I'm not knitting as much as I wish I could since my left wrist still twinges every now and again. I do have to curse Cara, of January One. I couldn't stand it. I cast on a miter, which distracted me for a day. I made myself put it down so I would finish the sweater. I'll work on more miters later. They really ARE addictive... Her work is breathtaking and very inspirational. I warn you!

Have a great weekend!