Friday, January 18, 2008

Music Meme

I found this over at Knot Much of A Knitter
and couldn't NOT do it! I'll stick with her attitude of no one is 'tagged' but if you feel like joining in drop me a link!

1. First album/record you ever bought?

Hmm Elvira by Oak Ridge Boys. It was a 45 and I thought it was so fun to dance to. I must have been 6 or 7, so give me a break. ;) Another was Greatest American Hero.

2. Most embarrassing album you ever bought?

LOL. John Schneider's Christmas Album. Yes THAT John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard! I was SO in love with him..again we are talking 78-80 somewhere in there.

3. High School Soundtrack?

Hrm. This is hard to stick down to one. My personals were Depeche Mode A Black Celebration and U2's Joshua Tree. For school itself itself it was Phantom of the Opera. That was the band's theme for their field performance! I wasn't in the band, but I dated someone who was! Oh and Dirty Dancing. I listened to that tons!d

4. College Soundtrack?

Hmm Enigma..Enya...Art of Noise..I enjoyed listening to music..as for fun stuff..hmm..Counting Crows..

5. Most Appalling Musical Moment?

Hmm. I loved the Monkees when they came 'back' in the late 80's. MTV played all their shows and I recorded them all. I listened to Barbara Streisand when I was in HS..not cool.
But Appalling? I suppose it'd be Stevie B. A boyfriend I dated while in HS loved him and I couldn't stand it but was forced to listen to him and knew all the lyrics!


Please join in and share!!