Monday, October 23, 2006

FOs All Around!






















Project: Plaid Messenger Bag

Designer:Moi

Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted Red, Cream, Black, Gray

Began: Sept 14, 2006
Finished: Oct 23, 2o06

Ta-Da! I finally finished it. :)

I decided to have no pockets. So much of the time pockets just bug the crap out of me because I loose stuff, they don't fit in it, whatever. This will be a big project bag, like a sweater or something. Also it'd be a great one to lug to the library. It's a tad bigger than I'd like, but it's the size I intended, if that makes sense. ;)
The inside is a fun asian inspired brocade. It's a bit of a surprise yet still seems to match. The handles are beautiful and really add that certain something to the project.
Overall I'm thrilled with how it turned out and am glad it's done! ;)

Now onto the next FO. I did this while getting enough energy to complete the Plaid Bag. :) I really like the grommets, they help finish it.

Project: Bucket Bag
Yarn: Cascade 220 and Andean Wool
Began: Oct 17, 2006
Finished: Oct 23, 2006



And now I'm starting my Socks that Rock! Whoooooot!

So much knitting, so little time!